About The Founder
Name : Mohammad Yusuf
Age : 64 Years
Father : Late Alhaj Abdul Mannan
Mother : Late Badurunnesa
Birth : 1st January 1950, Companygonj, Noakhali.
Childhood Education:Primary school in the village
High School: Abdul Halim Coronation High School, Bashur Hat(1966).
Chittagong Govt. College (H.Sc. & B.A. Hons. in Economics), Session: 1966-1971.
University of Chittagong (M.A in Economics), Session: 1971-1972.
B.L. Course completed from Bangabandhu Law Temple, Chittagong.
Part time Professor in M.E.S College, Chittagong.
• Course on Marine Pollution offered by International Maritime Organization (IMO) at Chittagong Marine Academy.
• Completion of Basic Lubrication Course, offered by STLE in Singapore, Thailand & Malaysia.
• Management coursefrom German ZDH and Technonet Asia and Fuchs Germany.
• Trained in short and long courses of different discipline in Singapore, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China and Germany by FUCHS (Germany) & Society of Tribology and Lubrication Engineers, USA.
• Active member of NLGI (National Lubricating Grease Institute) USA.
• Traveled following countries for expanding business and joined international seminars: India, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Tehran, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Australia, Germany, France, Brussels, England, Myanmar, Colombo, Seoul, Jakarta & Jordan
• Establishment of Grease House Ltd. at 1976.
• First Bangladeshi organization to produce Lubricating Grease.
• First Bangladeshi organization to export Lubricating Grease products.
• First “Lithium based Grease” producing company.
• First to set up “Lub-recycling Plant” with financial assistance of Bangladesh Silpa Bank.
• Joint venture project with FUCHS Petro-Lub, AG, Germany.
• Set up first private sector Lub Blending Plant (LOBP) named Lub-rref(BD) & obtained international quality and ISO certification (9001-2008 & 17025-2005) , now are marketing lubricants under BNO brands.
• Co-founder of NASIB- National Association of Small and Cottage Industries.
• Active member of Chittagong Chamber of Commerce & Industries.
• Elected president of Joint Managing Committee of Fauzdarhat BISIC Industrial Estate.
• Founder of Companygonj Agro-Industries Ltd, Noakhali.
• Oil Terminal cum Ship Building facility named Juldha Shipyard Ltd. Chittagong.